Wednesday, January 11, 2012

new year's eve in españa

I'm sure a lot of you have already seen the photos from our New Year's Eve party -
(if not, go here: Emily's blog)
Most of my photos are the same but I just haven't gotten around to putting them up until now.

I wanted to say how much I enjoyed being able to decorate and "show off my home" that night!
(it just so happens that I randomly own a lot of red, yellow, and white things - perfect for our theme!)

Not showing off in the sense that I wanted to brag but because I'm proud of my ability to look at something and see the potential to make something new of it.
I kinda think one of my strengths (in Strengths Finder) might be Restorative...
I certainly don't like problem solving the in sense of Mathematics or Engineering or what-have-you...
but in other realms of life - I think it kinda fuels me...














This made me excited to have more parties at my place, even if I don't always decorate for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment