Thursday, June 7, 2012

access

Our church community is in the habit of asking questions.

This is a normal part of life for us.

I was just thinking about the fact that not everyone does this.
It's not really that normal.

But I love it.
It's a huge part of my ability to intake and process what God is teaching me.
One of those said questions we've been asked recently is:

Who has been given permission in your life to speak of the truth of God?
Some simliar questions I've thought of for myself while processing that one are:
Are you in the practice of asking questions? Are you seeking answers?

Are you willing to let people speak truth into your life even if it strikes a nerve of sensitivity?

Do you go out of your way to ask hard questions to your friends and allow them to ask them to you?

Does your posture and availability allow you to be accessed?

No comments:

Post a Comment