Monday, October 8, 2012

zephaniah 3:17; titus 3:4-7

I found this on pinterest last week and just love this verse (and the artwork; click on the link from my pinterest to see the seller on etsy:

"The Lord your God is with you,
 He is mighty to save.
He will take great delight in you,
 He will quiet you with his love,
 He will rejoice over you with singing."
-Zephaniah 3:17


I know I must have read this before but not for a very long time. It became my temporary tattoo for the weekend of retreat (wrote it on my arm with a sharpie). And will be one of the next verses I memorize this month. Here is another:

"But when the kindness and love of God our Savior appeared,  he saved us, not because of righteous things we had done, but because of his mercy. He saved us through the washing of rebirth and renewal by the Holy Spirit, whom he poured out on us generously through Jesus Christ our Savior, so that, having been justified by his grace, we might become heirs having the hope of eternal life." -Titus 3:4-7


I'm still processing everything God taught me over the past weekend, but it's sure to produce an interesting post. Stay tuned...

1 comment: