Thursday, April 14, 2011

best birthday gift ever

In light of the recent events in my life, my insecurities have seemed to multiply like bunnies...
Any sort of stability I had two months ago seemed to come tumbling down in such a short time.

There was death...
There was being fired...
There was loosing confidence in my talents...
There was loosing what I thought was a friend...
There was moving to a new home... (which was voluntary, but nonetheless, change)
There is still not being hired...
There is still more uncertainty to come because that's what life brings...

But I'm getting more clarity.
And... I'm becoming thankful for it all.
I don't know how I can say that other than by the grace of God.
He's teaching me more about relying on Him...
And it's exciting!

I'm reading So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore and all I can say is--
perfect timing, again, Lord!

The truths I'm learning and the freedom I'm beginning to feel are powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment